WinterFest is Hopkins Hillel’s first-ever virtual winter festival designed to bring light to your life during the darkness of winter — and it wouldn’t be Hillel if it didn’t come with some FREE swag!
By participating in WinterFest, you’ll have the chance to hang with friends (while making some new ones!), take part in exciting virtual Jewish learning, and have exclusive giveaways sent straight to your door!
Hopkins Hillel WinterFest participants will discuss “Cultivating a Spiritual Practice”. We’ll meet at the following times:
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 – 8-9:15pm
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 – 8-9:15pm
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 – 8-9:15pm
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 – 8-9:15pm
We’ll discuss the following topics:
- Session 1: On Gratitude
- Session 2: Spiritual Not Religious
- Session 3: Not My God
- Session 4: On Political and Spiritual Resistance