Youth Advisor at Congregation B’nai Tzedek
Congregation B’nai Tzedek, a 650-family Conservative synagogue in Potomac, Maryland, is seeking a fun, engaging, and energetic part-time youth advisor to assist our growing youth group program! FUN, FRIENDS, LAUGHTER, LEADERSHIP, LASTING MEMORIES, MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCES, COMMITMENT, GROWING TOGETHER!
The youth advisor will help plan, staff, and build relationships with the members of our youth groups and their parents. We are looking for someone with great energy who knows how to engage our kids! Someone who will have fun with them but who also is reliable, responsible and can successfully run a program. The youth advisor will work closely and meet with the Youth Engagement and Programming Coordinator.
Flexible hours and competitive pay are included! Please email your resume and cover letter to Leah Miller, Youth Engagement and Programming Coordinator at LMiller@bnaitzedek.org.
- Possess a strong Jewish background and lifestyle
- Experience working with children and/or teens in an informal setting (youth group, Jewish camping, etc.)
- Strong communication and administrative skills
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be available some evenings and weekends
- Experience with USY and/or BBYO